These 12 Affirmations are to be used when you are feeling uncertain and need a reminder of how powerful you and your situation is.
Change your reality by changing your belief system! How do you go about doing that? Use affirmations, also known as self suggestion, to change your belief system about yourself. You might feel in danger or feel unworthy to be around people. This may be from negative past experiences and can lead you feeling anxious around people. You can unlearn your unwanted behaviors and create the person you want to be. Say these affirmations, even if you don’t believe them at first. Remember to be gentle with yourself and watch your inner social butterfly develop!
1. I am always loved so I have nothing to fear
2. I feel confident in all social situations
3. I feel safe around people
4. I am loved and accepted by myself
5. I am confident when new people arrive in my life
6. I am safe if confrontation arises
7. I speak my ideas with ease
8. If people disagree with me I still remember that I love and accept myself
9. I am enough and I am safe before, during, and after talking
10. I don’t have to accept other people’s emotions as my own
11. I don’t control other people’s emotions
12. I can only be responsible for my emotions
13. I allow myself to be happy around people
14. I am confident when I talk to new people
15. I am worthy enough to be listened to
16. I am vibrant and other people enjoy being around me
17. I accept beautiful energy when I am around others
18. Being around people energizes me
19. I have amazing ideas I enjoy sharing
20. I am worthy to be around caring and supporting people
21. I have an amazing energy that people love to be around
Uses these affirmations as much as you need and remember to be patient and kind to yourself! It can be challenging to change your old belief systems but with time it is possible.